BMS stands for Bachelor of Management Studies; it is an undergraduate programme of management studies offered around the globe. It helps you to get them through the knowledge and necessary skills you require to handle a management position in a broad range of organizations and companies. They let you know about business management along with the skills like how a particular organization works, how to manage. It is a demanding course which most of the students prefer to choose.
After that the question arises about the admission, how do we get access in a top college with a wide range of placement opportunities. The BMS admission process is the next step you must be watching onto taking further. Firstly you must be updated with the necessary knowledge or an overview perhaps about the course.
- Bachelors of Management of Studies are a three-year undergraduate course. The program spreads over six semesters where each semester lasts for six months.
- For admission, you need to complete your +2 with a minimum score of 50% from the recognized education board.
- After that admission for the same course is offered to keep in view the candidate’s performance in the entrance tests and rounds of counseling.
- However, the total course fees can vary from INR 1 to 5 lacs. After the completion of the course, the average salary can range from 2 to 7 lacs (INR).
- Hence the top recruiting areas can be business firms, academic institutions, marketing and sales department, self-employment, consultancy, finance, and retail, etc.
- The jobs position that can be offered can include a banker, finance officer, business analyst, quality specialist, business development manager, teacher and lecturer, assistant professor and much more such worthy and fruitful positions offering a good range of income.
The stated above can also be included in the procedure to get admission in BMS college. However, there is a wide range of colleges where acceptance depends on your financial status, scores, entrance test examination clearance. The final choice is yours.
In case due to some measure, your admission to BMS college is denied, no need to lose hope, you can still get admission in BMS college under management quota. Here you need to be pass in 12th science stream with a minimum of 45% to enter the college. But it has some constraints as well; you need to pay the college separate donation fees to get admission via management quota.
BMS College of Engineering 2019
Admission in such a college can be proved as a daunting task to accomplish. The process starts from January month, the application process for UG course commences in February. The application process is offline, and the students need to submit the forms before the final date assigned.
Sometimes involving admission agents proves to be a quite fruitful decision where you can get guidance and consultations to get to a particular college with no additional cost. There are quite good experts in this area, where they guide students and finding an admission agent in Bangalore isn’t such a hard task. There’s a choice for you too, some online sites like Bangalore education services don’t charge you a single penny whereas a few are some agents whom you need to meet in person and charge you a quite reasonable amount. You can find plenty on Justdial while searching on Google.
All the best for your future ahead!